PROPERTY AND LOCATIONCentrally located on the east coast of Vancouver Island, is what is known as the Oceanside Community. Parksville with the mildest climate in Canada, renowned sandy beaches, snow-capped mountains, a lifestyle that is as relaxed and peaceful as one can imagine. Residents place a high value on their communities’ quality of life. Avista offers twenty-six units all two bedrooms, two bathroom open concept stratified condominiums located at 257 Moilliet Street in Parksville, British Columbia.
LAYOUT AND FEATURES
- Multiple Floor Plans that vary from 989 sq.ft 2 Beds, 2 Baths to 1276 sq.ft.
- Under the building parking garages will be on a first come first choice. Additional surface parking in rear parking lot.
- Professionally designed suites with neutral color schemes highlighted by tasteful maple Kitchens with Granite counter tops, under the cabinet lighting, overlooking a Living room. Appliances are stainless steel in the kitchen and White stacking washer dryer. Appliances/Equipment include: Fridge, Range (electric), Microwave/hood fan, Dishwasher, Fireplace, wired for cable and high-speed internet, Building security, and Blinds.Upgraded appliance package available.
- All units have large oversized windows for plenty of natural light and enhanced open concepts
- ¾” Prefinished Engineered Hardwood floors run through the Living/Great room, Dining room, Entrance, and Hallways. Tiled floors in the Bathrooms and Laundry room. Quality carpets in the Bedrooms. Upgraded flooring package available.
- Efficient electric fireplaces with stone surround, a wood mantel and set up to accommodate a flat screen Television – (Fireplace fan optional)
- Additional storage locker located on the first level with exterior access
- Three separate entrances from street location, the main entry and rear parking areas
- Elevator waiting areas in the common areas of each floor level
- Newley painted and carpeted common area and hallways
STRATA INFORMATIONMonthly Strata Fee includes: water, sewer, garbage, landscaping and insurance
- Rentals permitted
- Small pets permitted
- Owner is responsible for electricity, telephone, and cable
- Barbecues are permitted
Download the PDF brochure